doctor disease

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Mon May 14 21:08:29 PDT 2001

Peter Kosenko>I don't know that anyone has ever made any special medical claims for eating snow...

Damn, Peter beat me to this riposte but, fwiw, "Don't Eat The Yellow Snow, " by Frank Zappa. Michael Pugliese

http://www.davemcnally.com/lyrics/FrankZappa/DontEatTheYellowSnow.asp

Dreamed I was an Eskimo Frozen wind began to blow Under my boots and around my toes The frost that bit the ground below It was a hundred degrees below zero...

And my mama cried And my mama cried Nanook, a-no-no Nanook, a-no-no Don't be a naughty Eskimo Save your money, don't go to the show

Well I turned around and I said "Oh, oh" Oh Well I turned around and I said "Oh, oh" Oh Well I turned around and I said "Ho, Ho" And the northern lights commenced to glow And she said, with a tear in her eye "Watch out where the huskies go, and don't you eat that yellow snow" "Watch out where the huskies go, and don't you eat that yellow snow"