Classics (was Re: Approval and Condemnation: Must they be based onMorality?)

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Thu May 17 08:15:28 PDT 2001

>And not only that, but London had a weird theory about the specific
spiritual mission and biological superiority of anglo-saxons. I wish I could recall the title of one of his novels where he portrays a heroic California labor organizer who is a sort of Anglo-Saxon titan. Christopher Rhoades Dÿkema.

Tom Metzger of White Aryan Resistance, recommends London's novel, The Iron Heel. Michael Pugliese