identifying with the enemy

/ dave / arouet at winternet.com
Thu May 17 14:42:41 PDT 2001

joanna bujes wrote:

> (As a side note, another fascinating look at this problem comes from a
> movie "The Man in the Glass Booth" -- screenplay by Robert Shaw I think:
> Nazis and Jews. If you haven't seen it it's hopless, it's nowhere to be
> found anymore.)

Except, as always, on eBay - where two or three copies changed hands in the last month or so, albeit for fairly steep prices as videos go ($35-$50), presumably owing to its elusiveness.

Someday everyone, including me, will have a super-high-speed connection and we'll be able to exchange such things routinely via Napster. Or not.

--

/ dave /