judicial tyranny

Fri May 18 10:41:14 PDT 2001

Well, there's a C- answer. Your misapprehension of my argument for banning fascistic racist speech does not make a very good demonstration of your claims as a federal clerk to have superior ability to apprehend legal argument and reasoning. If you are this mixed up on this issue, how can I believe your judgments about the the legal skills of the lawyers and judges you have been discussing on this thread ?

CB

>>> jkschw at hotmail.com 05/18/01 01:26PM >>>
But you do like the Dennis result--not that the CP leaders went to jail, but the rule that speech with a bad tendency can be proscribed. It is the legal basis of your argument for banning fascist and racist speech. --jks