Prescription For Fascism: Alternative Medicine and Right-WingPolitics

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Sat May 19 19:58:30 PDT 2001

> > Nor are CHOC, CVHR,......

Lethbridge? What post is this from?

Carrol

Heh, Carrol from someone who you said a long time ago you have in your "kill file"

Lethbridge btw is in the Canadian CP, runs the Norman Bethune Institute of Anti-Fascist Studies, I think is the name of his outfit.He is running for the legislature there. Course they have not had anyone in it since the early 50's, no?

And, whatever made you sign this??? http://emperors-clothes.com/petition/petition.htm

Michael Pugliese P.S. To Gordon Fitch, I'm looking for on the website of The Spotlight, the far right paper, for one of their quartrly supplements on health and diet. They always have ads for these colloidal silver generators. http://homepages.together.net/~rjstan/ www.quackwatch.com/01QuackeryRelatedTopics/PhonyAds/silverad.html