Treas Sec O'Neil: Abolish Corporate Tax, Social Security & Medicare,

Max Sawicky sawicky at bellatlantic.net
Mon May 21 06:32:12 PDT 2001

. . . I wonder if O'Neill stuck his foot in his mouth by thinking he could speak honestly about his long-term right wing dreams in front of a friendly audience -- thinking they would appear in a deniable backpage column to chuff friends and be ignored by enemies, or at most regarded by them as an overreaching trial balloon. And then the FT editors saw what they had and put it on the front page. . . .

The Secy has already proven he's either shameless or a bloomin' idiot. So I don't think he minds the news coverage.

mbs