Cross post. Krystalia UD cancer team.

kelley kelley at interpactinc.com
Mon May 21 17:15:32 PDT 2001

if you have spare cycles and have been looking for e.t. or cracking crypto with them, then consider joining:

<forwarded>

Intel has put up some major cash towards this distributed medical system.. I've started a team, simply named 'Krystalia' .

"Download the UD Agent and truly be a part of a world-changing project. The National Foundation for Cancer Research (NFCR) Centre for Drug Discovery in the Department of Chemistry at the University of Oxford, England, is working with United Devices and our Member Community in the search for new drugs in the treatment of cancer"

They only have win32 clients right now, which sucks.. but in time I'm sure they will get more.

Get the clients here:

http://www.krystalia.org/ud_agent_setup.exe Windows 98/ME/2000 http://www.krystalia.org/ud_agent_setup_awv95.exe Windows 95

or: http://members.ud.com/download/

Join the team here: http://members.ud.com/services/teams/team.htm?id=97B864D2-3DFE-4BAE-88BC-920E9117839F