logic and the subconscious

Justin Schwartz jkschw at hotmail.com
Thu May 24 06:45:41 PDT 2001

Russell was not, _not_, NOT, a logical positivist. He would punch you out if you called him that. Occam was a great philosopher whose ideas are very much alive; the fact that he lived long ago in different times is not a refutation. Occam's razor ("Do not multiply entities unnecessarily") is a perfectly sensible principle that scientists who have never heard of him intuively accept. So what's your point, Chris? --jks