Medicating children

Marta Russell ap888 at lafn.org
Thu May 24 11:51:35 PDT 2001

Wojtek Sokolowski wrote:

They are often nasty little bastards, getting away with torture and
> murder whenever they can (i.e. when it involves insects or small animals),
> selfishly manipulating adults to get what they want, and cruel toward their
> peers and syblings who cannot fight back (see the film "Welcome to the
> Dollhouse" for a starter).

Sounds like the adult population to me.

If those traits were not corrected by proper
> upbringing, they would produce monsters.

Like, adults, for instance, who hate children? Why do you hate children so much? I ask because I think this *is* a source of your perceptions in this thread, not to get under your skin. Marta