doctor disease redux

Archer.Todd at ic.gc.ca Archer.Todd at ic.gc.ca
Fri May 25 07:18:36 PDT 2001

Gordon posted:

Archer.Todd at ic.gc.ca:
> Marta, please spare us that tripe. The fact of the matter is that today
you cannot control unruly children without risking being accused of child abuse(which unlike criminal charges do not require any "due process" to be followed by investigating agencies, a mere report can result in a child ending up in a foster care).
> Thank goddess for drugs - without them mental asylums and prisons would
thrive.

I think this says a lot about uncontrolled control addiction in America.

Be more careful with your posts, Gordon! You make it look as if I said all that!

Todd