LaRouche?

Terry Tapp maywildcat at hotmail.com
Mon May 28 07:11:49 PDT 2001

I'm missing something. I thought the conference looked interesting and seemed to have some truth to it. Are you all trying to say that the conference was sponsored by LaRouche? That it was just a platform for LaRouche's ideas? If that's so, let me know.

As for me, I work in a shipyard on the Ohio River. LaRouche only visits me on groundhogs day. A guy at work saw this article on "From the Wilderness" and thought it was interesting. I think so, too. By saying "LaRouche," are you saying there's no merit to what they are saying?

What's the paranoia about LaRouche anyway? Last I heard he was some kook in jail and running for president.

Terry