does Andrew Sullivan bareback?

Joanna Sheldon cjs10 at cornell.edu
Mon May 28 18:07:33 PDT 2001

At 10:17 29-05-01, you wrote:
>Sullivan may be hit for advocating monogamy while still being a playboy, but
>I'm not sure the barebacking angle adds much.
>
>-- Nathan Newman

I dunno. There are lots of variants on the virus, aren't there? If so you could be more susceptible to one than another. Besides, once infected you'd probably be working on your case with a set of drugs adapted to the stage of the disease... Nah, I think if I had AIDs I'd still want to play it safe. Can't understand the, ahem, cavalier attitude.

cheers, Joanna S

my site www.overlookhouse.com news from down under http://www.smh.com.au