Austrian economy

Alexandre Fenelon afenelon at zaz.com.br
Tue May 29 16:26:06 PDT 2001

-Maybe Justin can answer this question. -I was told that Ludwig von Mises has said that the nazist regimen fulfilled points of the Communist Manifesto program (althought I´ve already read in a crazy right wing site that Bill Clinton fulfilled 10/10...). Where Von Mises wrote it, and was him right? -In the Brazilian Press I´ve had much mentions about Hayek´s utopia (or disptopia), a regimen with an extremely limited democracy. Where can I get something about it? And what was the stance of Hayek and Von Mises towards democracy?

Alexandre