Marxism and Native Americans: Request for Bibliography

Stannard67 at aol.com Stannard67 at aol.com
Thu May 31 14:38:16 PDT 2001

I am interested in acquiring any and all material dealing with the long-standing tensions (and possible permutations) between Native American activism and Marxism. I know Ward Churchill has written critically of Marxism, and that some old texts (like George Novack's GENOCIDE AGAINST THE INDIANS) deny the uniqueness of the Native American experience in world capitalist development. I am looking for more. Any ideas?

stannard