Israel's apartheid plan in its final stage?

Hakki Alacakaptan nucleus at superonline.com
Thu Nov 1 08:32:34 PST 2001

Just found this in the Jerusalem Post:

http://www.jpost.com/Editions/2001/11/01/News/News.37347.html

TEL AVIV (November 1) - Defense Minister Binyamin Ben-Eliezer has accepted the IDF's recommendation and approved the erection of a security fence that will encompass the northern Gaza settlements of Elei Sinai, Dugit, and Nitzana, separating them from Palestinian-controlled areas. (...)

Until now, Israel has refrained from putting up a security fence, which includes a patrol road and movement sensors similar to those on Israel's borders, since this might appear as an attempt to annex areas. But the move was made now due to intelligence information that the Palestinians would continue with their infiltration attacks on the settlements.

I predict this is the first of many such fences. Send in the settlers to grab the Palestinians' land, provoke the Palestinians until they attack them, then fence them in and throw away the key. Apartheid à la Sharon.

Hakki Alacakaptan