Radio France confirms Laden / CIA meeting]

Thomas Seay entheogens at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 1 21:07:57 PST 2001

Kelley, I have not been prone to believe any of the "conspiracy theories" but I have been busy following them and, dropping work in the middle of the afternoon, in order to translate them. Why? Because, despite what someone said this morning, Le Figaro is a respectable newspaper (not some ragsheet) and, I guess, is probably the second most important newspaper in France (after Le Monde). It is also a conservative newspaper and so not prone to give stories a left spin. For these reasons, I take these reports seriously, albeit critically.

Of course it could just be disinformation, but I do take it much more seriously than the plethora of conspiracy theories floating about the web. If it is true, then what are the implications?

> i'm not keeping up with threads, so spank me if i'm
> misunderstanding the
> strange excitement frothing around this story.

Ok, sounds kinky to me ;)

Thomas

===== "The tradition of all the dead generations

weighs like a nightmare on the brain of the living"

-Karl Marx