Unjust, Unlawful, & Unproductive Re: Arguments for ground war

Yoshie Furuhashi furuhashi.1 at osu.edu
Thu Nov 1 22:28:01 PST 2001

Greg says:

>1) Complete US back-off, opening of borders, emergancy agreements
>with the Taliban, the massive shipment of food aid, clothes and
>shelter across the border.
>
>2) the movement of troops across the border bringing aid in its wake.
>
>3) Ignore the problem and let the starve.
>
>Number 1 would be best by far but also the most unlikely. NUmber 3
>is what is happening. So I would say again number 2 has to be
>brought up and brought up in no uncertain terms.

The U.S. government will commit more ground troops and bring more aid, advice, & air support with them. Why should leftists like you argue for what they are going to do in any case? -- Yoshie

* Calendar of Anti-War Events in Columbus: <http://www.osu.edu/students/sif/calendar.html> * Anti-War Activist Resources: <http://www.osu.edu/students/sif/activist.html> * Anti-War Organizing in Columbus Covered by the Media: <http://www.osu.edu/students/sif/media.html>