Radio France confirms Laden / CIA meeting]

Thomas Seay entheogens at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 2 11:15:17 PST 2001

I hope that Carrol intends to answer Hakki's questions because I have the same questions. IF, IF IF the CIA did meet with Ben Laden then I do think that is, at the very minimum, CURIOUS. I mean, it would lead one to think that either the CIA and Ben Laden were at that time collaborating on some level, or that this guy Larry Mitchell was "on the take". (and if so, why the coincidence of the CIA calling him back on July 15th, the day after Bin Laden's departure from the hospital?)

If this story is not true, then it means that Le Figaro, and by extension the French government, is trying to put some kind of pressure on the US and would hint at french (and possibly) european dissertion of the coalition.

The first possibility would be dramatic, and the second, perhaps less dramatic, but still significant.

Maybe I have misunderstood Carrol though...so I hope that he will explain further.

-Thomas