Chaos Theory and Leftist Economics

Ian Murray seamus2001 at home.com
Fri Nov 2 14:26:45 PST 2001

----- Original Message ----- From: "Michael Perelman" <michael at ecst.csuchico.edu> To: <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Sent: Friday, November 02, 2001 2:09 PM Subject: Re: Chaos Theory and Leftist Economics

> They argue against planning, despite its existence.

=========== We ought to tell that to more workers and managers! :-)

Worker: "Don't plan on me coming in tomorrow"

Manager: "Why?"

Worker: "Well I've been reading Austrian economics and they say planning is virtually impossible in a market economy due to chaos and that spontaneous forms of order are in the best interests of human freedom."

Manager: "Oh. Well then, don't plan on coming in the day after that either. Or any other day."

Ian