Top down or bottom up?

Kelley kwalker2 at gte.net
Sat Nov 3 02:05:24 PST 2001

At 08:07 AM 11/3/01 +0000, Lance Murdoch wrote:
> >> Doug Henwood writes:
> >> The only labor/union threads that seem to get picked
> >> up on here are ones bashing labor and unions,
> >> including Mr. Henwood's complaining about that the
> >> AFL-CIO wasn't embracing the spotted owl.
>
> > That's creative. A search of the archives fails to turn
> > up that post - could you provide it?
>
>http://nuance.dhs.org/lbo-talk/0108/0541.html

except henwood wasn't complaining. he forwarded an article, from a web site called KC Laboe, dedicated to the working class. http://www.kclabor.org/index.html

hint: forwarding articles doesn't necessarily mean that one agrees with them. it's for the purposes of discussion. so we don't get too, erm, insular.

>You can read Prof. Norm Matloff's paper regarding H1-B visas if you wish:
>http://heather.cs.ucdavis.edu/itaa.html

gee. it was already posted here.

but we don't care about labor, only fagz, snagz, and lesbeanz.

kelley