Top down or bottom up?

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Sat Nov 3 11:10:07 PST 2001

Lance Murdoch wrote:

>It's funny how I spend a whole post writing about unions, yet most
>of the responses are talking about the gay rights aspects.

Because they were offensive. I think most people, including me, who post critically on unions still believe they're a good thing, and that it'd be hard to have any kind of serious political movement without unions. If you want to report on specific labor issues, that'd be welcome. I'm sure most of us would like to hear about that.

Doug