Chaos Theory and Leftist Economics

Juan Jose Barrios jota at netgate.com.uy
Sat Nov 3 18:49:23 PST 2001

of course you may be thinking of SMEs (Small and Medium Size Enterprises), not the large corporations and not the agricultural sector...most of agriculture in the US is less efficient than Latin American agriculture...so it is the other way around...they would go under if the didn't get subsidies (direct and indirect) from the U.S. govt!!!!.-jj