Green Party official busted at gunpoint

Rob Schaap rws at comedu.canberra.edu.au
Sun Nov 4 01:14:21 PST 2001

Can't help but jump in again, Kel.

>jesus jumping christ on a pogo stick. what did mina say the other day. they
>say that you can't tell race in cyberspace. and she wished this were true.

Yeah, in reply to something to do with difference in general rather than race in particular. At least no-one ever says you can't tell obsessive strawman-creating, heretic-constructing lefty-righteousness in cyberspace, I suppose.

>believe me, the only way i get it is because i've been poor most of my life
>and live in a neighborhood that's about 10% white.

It's a lot easier to get than that, Kel. Stop lecturing, eh? Your argument(s), as you expressed it/them, was/were all over the place, and Bryan and I both think it/they need(s) clarification and modification if avoidable pitfalls are to be avoided and pointy points to be made. Okay?

Sniffily, Rob.