list mainentance

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Sun Nov 4 13:15:29 PST 2001

A few housekeeping notes:

1) I'm getting a bit more ruthless about un-sub'ing people with full mailboxes. These turned-away messages all bounce back to me. Many free services, espeically Hotmail, have very low volume quotas.

2) It's a bit difficult to accomplish 1) sometimes when people use forwarding addresses. I get bounces from the final destination, and then have to try to figure out what the actual subscribed address is. This is annoying. If you've got one of these, please reconsider, watch the volume, or let me know who you are. Who, for example, is <dandman1 at flash.net>?

3) Traffic has been ususually heavy since 9/11, so contributions to pay for the list are more welcome than ever. Please send them to the address below. --

Doug Henwood Left Business Observer Village Station - PO Box 953 New York NY 10014-0704 USA +1-212-741-9852 voice +1-212-807-9152 fax +1-917-865-2813 cell email: <mailto:dhenwood at panix.com> web: <http://www.leftbusinessobserver.com>