Civil Rights & Liberties or "White Privileges"? Re: Green Party official busted at gunpoint

Art McGee amcgee at well.com
Mon Nov 5 05:31:21 PST 2001

> Why is it wrong to be or act "surprised" when you lose
> pieces of your civil rights & liberties?

It's not WRONG. Stop twisting the fucking concept! Is disingenuity a new game we're playing now, or are you just being fucking obtuse?!

The POINT is that her reaction highlights her White Supremacist thinking and privilege, which is what has destroyed the Left in this FUCKING COUNTRY. WAKE UP YOU BASTARDS! GET YOUR HEADS OUT OF YOUR ASSES! WAKE UP, DAMMIT! STOP TRYING TO RATIONALIZE! STOP MAKING EXCUSES!

> Well, the same can be said about many Americans'
> outrage, etc.

Yes! And the same thing applies there as well you dumbass!

On the DOWN-LOW, although most BLACK people haven't said so PUBLICLY, in private conversations few of them outside of the immediate New York area were in any way surprised by what happened on September 11th. Most of what you hear is the familiar "chickens coming home to roost" refrain, and that they wish Black people had had the temerity to strike back in a similar manner a long-time ago. The only difference is we would have hit someplace that would have been sure to toast a lot more of you cracker bastards, instead of working-class people of color.

Yes! The U.S. deserved to be hit! It was a long-time coming. It's a miracle it didn't happen sooner. We're sad for the CIVILIANS who died, but this was inevitable.

Art