Civil Rights & Liberties or "White Privileges"? Re: Green Party official busted at gunpoint

James Heartfield Jim at heartfield.demon.co.uk
Mon Nov 5 14:47:14 PST 2001

I agree with Daniel Davies. All of this swearing is very childish. I don't want to look into an open sewer when I log on. I sense that Art thinks that he is saying SOMETHING PROFOUND which us crackers JUST DON'T GET. But actually, he isn't. He's just being rude.

I don't believe he's black, anyway.

In message <000701c16607$0c08ebc0$8fa2e9c0 at host>, Dennis Breslin <dbreslin at ctol.net> writes
>> The POINT is that her reaction highlights her White
>> Supremacist thinking and privilege, which is what has
>> destroyed the Left in this FUCKING COUNTRY. WAKE UP
>> YOU BASTARDS! GET YOUR HEADS OUT OF YOUR ASSES! WAKE UP,
>> DAMMIT! STOP TRYING TO RATIONALIZE! STOP MAKING EXCUSES!
>>

>What it lacks in nuance and accuracy it makes up for as a half-decent entry
>in the old flame of the month contest at alt.flame. Art McGee's penchant
>for hyperbolic bullshit on a list such as this one reminds me of that
>old quote about G.B. Shaw...something to the tune of "Mr. Shaw has no
>enemies but he's intensely disliked by all his friends."
>
>Dennis Breslin

-- James Heartfield