Civil Rights & Liberties or "White Privileges"? Re: Green Party official busted at gunpoint

Luke Weiger lweiger at umich.edu
Mon Nov 5 18:04:00 PST 2001

----- Original Message ----- From: "James Heartfield" <Jim at heartfield.demon.co.uk> To: <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Sent: Monday, November 05, 2001 2:47 PM Subject: Re: Civil Rights & Liberties or "White Privileges"? Re: Green Party official busted at gunpoint

> I agree with Daniel Davies. All of this swearing is very childish. I
> don't want to look into an open sewer when I log on. I sense that Art
> thinks that he is saying SOMETHING PROFOUND which us crackers JUST DON'T
> GET. But actually, he isn't. He's just being rude.
>
> I don't believe he's black, anyway.

Why not? Stupidity and ignorance are color blind.

-- Luke