Max's wager

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Mon Nov 5 15:44:08 PST 2001

Will Thurber wrote:

>So Doug... Can we assume you've appointed a list serve manager,
>preferabbly somebody in Greenland to take over in the event of...
>I mean we'd all miss you, but the list should go on, right?? ;-)

For the moment, the server is also below Gramercy Park - just barely, on West 18th St. That should change shortly, but in case Armageddon arrives sooner than expected, it will all go "poof."

I have, however, secretly deputized a listmember to keep an eye on things when I'm away, so in the event I go away forever, the line of succession is in place. Of course, said deputy is in another very major metropolitan area, so in the event of simultaneous suitcase attacks, there is no third in line.

Doug