Guilt of Nations

Patrick Bond pbond at wn.apc.org
Mon Nov 5 21:37:51 PST 2001

Well James, again, you completely miss the point: the merits of the reparations issue, especially in relation to banks and corporations, for current and future struggles against imperialism, i.e., the ACTIVIST strategy. No surprise, can't teach an old dog new tricks.

----- Original Message ----- From: "James Heartfield" <Jim at heartfield.demon.co.uk> To: <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Cc: "Grinker" <grinker at mweb.co.za> Sent: Tuesday, November 06, 2001 12:32 AM Subject: Re: Guilt of Nations