The Voice of Treason ?

Kelley kwalker2 at gte.net
Tue Nov 6 10:48:57 PST 2001

By JAMES TARANTO The Voice of Treason http://www.sunday-times.co.uk/news/pages/sti/2001/11/04/stiusausa01027.html We keep hearing that this isn't a war against Islam, and we'd dearly like to think that's so. But there are signs that Muslims don't see it that way. A poll by the Sunday Times of London finds that 40% of British Muslims believe Osama bin Laden is "justified" in mounting a war against America, and the same proportion think British citizens who join the Taliban "are justified in doing so." Eleven percent answered yes to the question: "Do you believe there was any justification for the terrorist attacks on the World Trade Centre and Pentagon on September 11?"