Green Party official busted at gunpoint

Art McGee amcgee at well.com
Tue Nov 6 16:52:32 PST 2001

>> Is this repostable to other lists? -- a bit of a debate
>> on the NLG site about the credibility of this incident.
>> Thought this made some good tough points on the
>> incident.
>
> The list is archived, and therefore a public record.

The issue is NOT whether it's public, we know that already, the issue is CONTEXT. The point of not cross-posting INDIVIDUAL discussion messages on ANY list is that they are removed from the CONTEXT of the SPECIFIC list they were originally posted on. This is internet etiquette 101.

If people want to read a public archive, then that's fine.

Art