Horowitz: The Sick Mind of Noam Chomsky

Chris Kromm ckromm at mindspring.com
Tue Nov 6 17:00:30 PST 2001

So both the American Prospect liberals and the wacko Horowitz right have united on a common enemy. Quite a tribue to Chomsky, I think. CK

The Sick Mind of Noam Chomsky

by David Horowitz

FrontPageMagazine.com | September 26, 2001 http://www.frontpagemag.com/columnists/horowitz/2001/dh09-26-01p.htm

WITHOUT QUESTION, the most devious, the most dishonest and -- in this hour of his nation's grave crisis - the most treacherous intellect in America belongs to MIT professor Noam Chomsky. On the 150 campuses that have mounted "teach-ins" and rallies against America's right to defend herself; on the streets of Genoa and Seattle where "anti-globalist" anarchists have attacked the symbols of markets and world trade; among the demonstrators at Vieques who wish to deny our military its training grounds; and wherever young people manifest an otherwise incomprehensible rage against their country, the inspirer of their loathing and the instructor of their hate is most likely this man.