racist follies at Auburn

Christian A. Gregory christian11 at mindspring.com
Wed Nov 7 13:01:05 PST 2001

> So Auburn expels 2 students and suspends 4? Which two and why?

God, I just looked at the site for the first time, and one of the guys wearing the KKK hood is a student of mine. He hasn't been in class for over a week, so this might explain that.

The frats are being punished under the part of the student handbook that prohibits harassment and violation of civil rights. The school hasn't expelled anyone yet, but the frats have expelled two members.

The real kicker in my book is that the website w/ the pictures on them was meant to sell copies of the pictures to frat members.

Christian