Why the Taliban hates women..

Mina Kumar wejazzjune at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 7 16:49:22 PST 2001

>From: joanna bujes <joanna.bujes at ebay.sun.com>
>To: lbo-talk at lists.panix.com
>Subject: Re: Why the Taliban hates women..
>Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2001 15:56:17 -0800
>
>I did not dispute that western nations practice their own brand of
>misogyny,

What do the Taliban misogyny and African-American comedians' misogyny have in common that they do not have in common with Moynihan misogyny? In what way is the generic answer to "why do men-of-color vent on women-of-color" different from "why men vent on women" or "why white men vent on white women"?

I'll refresh you're memory. You previously wrote, in response to why the Taliban hates women:

>For the other generic answer, write your own book/article explaining >why
>minority men, in general, vent on their women and children. The >recent
>"Kings of Comedy" offered some fairly nauseating sketches on >the same.

"Minority men in general"! Now Art's explanation is that white women in general are racist, but all a nice girl like me has to say is if this is not an explanation of the relevance of term "people of color," I don't know what is!