racist follies at Auburn

Christian A. Gregory christian11 at mindspring.com
Thu Nov 8 08:51:12 PST 2001

According to a student I talked to yesterday, the frats at Auburn have never even tried to get their tax exemptions. I do wonder if they are stupid enough to have charters that are explicitly exclusionary, though, just in case they do.

Christian

----- Original Message ----- From: "Timothy Francis-Wright" <twright at ziplink.net> To: <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Sent: Wednesday, November 07, 2001 10:51 PM Subject: Re: racist follies at Auburn