Rock the Global

Ian Murray seamus2001 at home.com
Sat Nov 10 20:29:51 PST 2001

----- Original Message ----- From: "Chuck Munson" <chuck at tao.ca>

> The overall strategy has been described somewhat in that new Rand
book
> on Net War. Another good source is "Naming the Enemy" by Amory
Starr. ========

Those were tactics, already past. To createexplore the indeterminacy of the not yet is strategy:

'We presuppose labour in a form that stamps it as exclusively human. A spider conducts operations that resemble those of a weaver, and a bee puts to shame many an architect in the construction of her cells. But what distinguishes the worst architect from the best of the bees is this, that the architect raises his structure in imagination before he erects it in reality'."

Unbundling the illusory /antagonism between labor and play is key *and* non-key to the eclipse of the enemy as a social category.

> While I have a copy of Tom Peters "Liberation Management" in my
> apartment, I swear that it has had no influence on my activism in
the
> anti-globalization movements. I doubt that very few other activists
have
> spent any time reading managment literature.
>
> OK, so perhaps you are being descriptive. Perhaps you are trying to
> dismiss how the anti-glob movement operates. There are lots of
people,
> including activists in the movement, who remain ignorant of how the
> movement operates.
>
> Chuck0

You mean anarchic anti-capitalism is constrained by counterfinality too? Don't non-omniscience suck?

I luv New York,

Ian