9-11 as crime [Hungarian tangent]

Lou Paulsen wwchi at enteract.com
Sun Nov 11 20:48:52 PST 2001

When I responded to Chris Burford's demand for "global governance" by asking

>> Which class should we demand govern the globe, in
>> your opinion?

Thomas Seay, or a Racter-like conversation simulator with access to his account, responded:

>How about the Hungarian working class, Lou...you know,
>the one your stalinist group applauded being crushed.

I question whether anyone else believes that such irrelevant and fallacious jibes about events three generations old advance the struggle. In any case, I don't know what Seay is complaining about. The class forces Seay would have favored in Hungary in 1956 eventually DID win, and rule there now. For now.

lp