Baudrillard "weights" in

Chuck Grimes cgrimes at rawbw.com
Mon Nov 12 11:54:38 PST 2001

``So I have to disagree with the current dismissal of him on the list...

Actually, I thought the excerpts (which work against coherence no doubt, as does a lot of translation) was some of the best stuff I've read about 9-11...'' Charles Jannuzi

Just a note to say thanks for defending Baudrillard. I agree the posted essay was among the best (along with Richard Fisk) on the WTC/Pentagon attacks. I was going to write something on it after Ken Hadley(?) dismissed the essay, but figured somebody else would get around to it. I couldn't have figured out how to go about as well. So, you did. So good.

Chuck Grimes