"Hit List" Hits IAC/WWP

Thomas Seay entheogens at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 12 12:19:26 PST 2001

> Face it -- the anarcho-punk scene, be it music or
> politics, is pretty white.

So, political line is to be judged on the color of your skin, is that what you are saying? It would not surprize me to find that a lot of hip-hop magazines are dominated by african-americans...so what is your point?

I think it would be a good idea to take strong
> points & capable
> organizers from all & combine them, creating a new
> political movement
> that leaves behind sectarian squabbles of the past &
> present. That
> way our future (if we have any) lies.

This sounds good in theory...and the WWP would like to use that idea to blur the political reality of who and what they support. I am for radical democracy, why should I unite with totalitarians?

-Thomas

===== "The tradition of all the dead generations

weighs like a nightmare on the brain of the living"

-Karl Marx