"Hit List" Hits IAC/WWP

Kevin Robert Dean qualiall_2 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 12 13:48:37 PST 2001

I'm speaking "in general", as in "in general" every demo I've been to have been generally lilly white. If I'm wrong, then great.

I was calling on Yoshie, who was complaining about the radical movement being so lilly white, and being that she is part of the radical movement, I was wondering what she was doing to change her perception/reality, ect. Or to put it simply, why won't she tell us her experiences in organizing that fostered multi-ethnic and multi racial coalitions, orgs, ect.

===== Kevin Dean Buffalo, NY ICQ: 8616001 http://www.yaysoft.com