No Surprise at Rumors of New Atrocities by Our 'Foot-Soldiers'

Dennis Breslin dbreslin at ctol.net
Wed Nov 14 05:48:26 PST 2001

Your final comment begs the question. But taking your point at face value, resistance opposition to subjugation or conquest does indeed privilege the defender since why would we want to give equal time to an aggressor as conqueror. Unfortunately just wars rarely involve such clear-cut underdogs and uber-dogs so your point stands. More unfortunate still is the history of nation building as subjugation. Why respect the right of nations to defend themselves in the first place?

Dennis Breslin