Activists curtailed in USA (MER and Women in Black)

budge budge at el-pleasant.org
Thu Nov 15 06:37:53 PST 2001

On Thu, 15 Nov 2001 at 12:11pm Bryan Atinsky wrote:
> FYI
>
> Middle East Realities (MER.org) has been suspended.
>
> MER has been around since the early 90s providing some
> of the best analysis and updates on the region available
> in the US.

Hmm. I have no idea who MER is or if they are worth a shit, but their domain is not mer.org.

Insert another quarter and try again.

-- no Onan

Undefeated, everybody goes home

Domain Name: MER.ORG

Registrar: NETWORK SOLUTIONS, INC.

Whois Server: whois.networksolutions.com

Referral URL: http://www.networksolutions.com

Name Server: NS1.ALGX.NET

Name Server: NS2.ALGX.NET

Updated Date: 05-nov-2001

Registrant: Medical Education Resources (MER3-DOM)

1500 W Canal Ct., Bldg B STE 500

Littleton, CO 80120

US

Domain Name: MER.ORG

Administrative Contact:

Sneesby, Jennifer (JS11305) mer at DNVR.UWEST.NET

Medical Education Resources

1500 W. Canal Ct, Bldg. B STE 500

Littleton, CO 80120

303-798-9682 (FAX) 303-798-5731

Technical Contact:

Qwest Internet Solutions (HOS48-ORG) dns-info at QWEST.NET

600 Stinson Blvd.

Minneapolis, MN 55413

US

800-672-8520

Fax- 612-664-4770

Billing Contact:

Sneesby, Jennifer (JS11306) mer at DNVR.USWEST.NET

Medical Education Resources

1500 W Canal Ct, Bldg. B STE 500

Littleton, CO 80120

303-798-9682 (FAX) 303-798-5731

Record last updated on 16-Aug-2001.

Record expires on 23-Aug-2006.

Record created on 22-Aug-1997.

Database last updated on 14-Nov-2001 18:49:00 EST.

Domain servers in listed order:

NS1.ALGX.NET 216.99.225.30

NS2.ALGX.NET 216.99.225.31

It's based in DC and