Ha Ha-- I told you so!

matt hogan matt.hogan at lycos.com
Thu Nov 15 14:27:42 PST 2001

Months ago I brought up what I--and others--call the PostNucleur Proliferation World. Well. we are seeing glimpses of it NOW. They are talking about briefcase nukes--and other weapons of mass destruction. I'd like to know how states can survive the spread of weapons of mass destruction--especially when they keep getting cheaper and more plentiful.

Doug should get out of New York; the city is a too attractive target for a strike with a weapon of mass destruction. All cities everywhere are an attractive target. This will become apparent as nukes--and other kinds of weapons--become cheaper and more widespread.