Ha Ha-- I told you so!

rhisiart at earthlink.net rhisiart at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 15 15:25:12 PST 2001

At 02:27 PM 11/15/2001, you wrote:
> Months ago I brought up what I--and others--call the PostNucleur
> Proliferation World. Well. we are seeing glimpses of it NOW. They are
> talking about briefcase nukes--and other weapons of mass destruction. I'd
> like to know how states can survive the spread of weapons of mass
> destruction--especially when they keep getting cheaper and more plentiful.
>
> Doug should get out of New York; the city is a too attractive target
> for a strike with a weapon of mass destruction. All cities everywhere are
> an attractive target. This will become apparent as nukes--and other kinds
> of weapons--become cheaper and more widespread.

Am waiting for them to go on sale at Home Depot.

this may appear simplistic, but the spread of circumstances that would drive a person to use one of these weapons seems to me the greater concern. when you've got nothing, you've got nothing to loose. there's no way we're going to prevent nukes from being available.

i quite agree about the cities. sitting ducks.