Safire: Seizing Dictatorial Power

budge budge at el-pleasant.org
Fri Nov 16 14:17:32 PST 2001

On Fri, 16 Nov 2001 at 9:14am michael pugliese wrote:

> Too 'effin' much! A list I don't peruse much anymore,
> stormingheaven at yahoogroups.com, in the most recent
> digest, had that Gowans piece forwarded by a Libertoon
> who signs off, "Regard$."

Dude! You be hangin' with M.A! He's not a 'he', he's a friggin' bot! He's a nutcase and not a very clever one. Unique posting style that I think is all generated by a fairly simple perl script.

> I wondered where it came from.

Yup, he never attibutes anything, although he always posts a cite to the fair use provicions of the copyright code at the top. A bot.

-- no Onan

Undefeated, everybody goes home