Suitcase Bombs -- Don't panic

michael pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Fri Nov 16 09:42:26 PST 2001

Via a Russian patient of my shrink>140 suitcase nukes produced by the Russkies, 84 accounted for. Two bought by ObL from the Chechen rebels, $2 million each plus opium each. FWIW. http://www.google.com/search?q=Russian+suitcase+84+accounted+for+ http://cns.miis.edu/pubs/reports/lebedlg.htm Big caveat, right after this was said and I was mulling it over, my Dr. said Lenin was Jewish. NAH! http://www.jewwatch.com/jew-communists.html Michael Pugliese P.S. Anyone listen to Putin on the live call in last night on NPR? http://www.npr.org/