cultural imperialism

Yoshie Furuhashi furuhashi.1 at osu.edu
Sat Nov 17 20:57:37 PST 2001

From Doug to Ravi, Mina, etc.:

>I'm curious, though. You're from someone else, and are here. Other
>folks on this list who are full of criticism of the U.S. were born
>elsewhere and are here. Why? Mainly for economic reasons? Family
>reasons? School reasons? Or is there something else that attracts
>you (plural) about U.S. society?

Without Indians, where would American Marxism be? :-> -- Yoshie

* Calendar of Anti-War Events in Columbus: <http://www.osu.edu/students/sif/calendar.html> * Anti-War Activist Resources: <http://www.osu.edu/students/sif/activist.html> * Anti-War Organizing in Columbus Covered by the Media: <http://www.osu.edu/students/sif/media.html>