Osama, September 11, London, Illuminati

Hakki Alacakaptan nucleus at superonline.com
Sun Nov 18 09:44:11 PST 2001

Would I be correct in saying that J.I. and Chossy _only_ go loony when the subject is the brave Serbs who defeated Hitler? When no Serbs or Serb-coveted territory is involved they seem to be pretty rational.

Can this barminess be traced _only_ to the bedtime stories J.I. heard from his father (see his bio: http://emperors-clothes.com/editors.html)? Sells's "GOP Right, Belgrade Lobby, and Neo-Confederacy -- Multiple Connections" describes the right-wing Serb lobby. Is there a left-wing Serb lobby (i.e. really Serb, not domestic) that you are aware of besides J.I. and his recruits?

Hakki