Osama, September 11, London, Illuminati

James Heartfield Jim at heartfield.demon.co.uk
Sun Nov 18 10:13:36 PST 2001

In message <NEBBLFAOEKFDFJCKOHILAEDDCLAA.nucleus at superonline.com>, Hakki Alacakaptan <nucleus at superonline.com> writes
>Would I be correct in saying that J.I. and Chossy _only_ go loony when the
>subject is the brave Serbs who defeated Hitler? When no Serbs or
>Serb-coveted territory is involved they seem to be pretty rational.

Or would it be more correct to say that Hakki's anti-imperialism suddenly disappears when it's a case of opposing Western intervention in the former Yugoslavia.

This thread is a bit pathetic, really, since neither of the two targets of your abuse are here to defend themselves. You two just go on calling people names behind their backs like a pair of creeps.

-- James Heartfield