Arguments for ground war - forget it

Gordon Fitch gcf at panix.com
Sun Nov 18 10:41:28 PST 2001

Gordon:
> That's a curious scene you've set up, with a bunch of
> uninvited radicals going to bother people in mourning about
> abstract political matters.

Max Sawicky:
> that is exactly what the peace movement did.

Did they? I must have missed it. All the anti-war stuff I've seen on TV, heard about or read about, or witnessed personally, has been fairly polite and conducted in the public places usually reserved for that sort of thing.

Assuming one thought the war was evil, it would be one's moral duty to oppose it _somewhere_, wouldn't it?

-- Gordon